I would like to thank everyone for playing. We had an awesome turn out!
Congratulations to Christina Leefrom San Francisco, CA! Christina was the first person to submit all the correct answers to the Scavenger Hunt. I would like to thank everyone who took the time to look through my website for the answers. We are going to be having activities like this often so be sure to check back for your next chance to win! All the answers are below.
1. When and where is my upcoming fundraiser, A Night with Ronny Turiaf and Friends, going to take place?
A. The Lincoln Center in Spokane, Washington on June 24, 2011
2. How many NBA games have I played in my career?
A. 358 regular season games, not including the playoffs
3. Name the 2 New York cardiologists that helped me with a Day of Testing.
A. Dr. Martin Goldman and Dr. Lori Croft
4. Where can you go to purchase t-shirts from my collection?
5. What island am I from?
6. On February 2, 2011 I rang the Opening Bell at NASDAQ in support of what?
A. The American Heart Association’s Go Red for Women campaign
7. What is my Twitter name?
8. I created a program that donates something to schools. What do I donate?
A. AED’s (Automated External Defibrillator)
9. Name 3 of my hobbies.
A. Fishing, playing video and computer games and watching movies
10. What is the date of the Knicks first 2011 home playoff game?
A. Friday, April 22, 2011
11. What African country did I visit this past summer with the NBA’s Basketball without Borders?
12. When did I establish the Heart to Heart Foundation?
A. August of 2009
13. Who said the following about me?
“Ronny brings this toughness and energy…the Garden is going to love him.”
A. Allan Houston
14. In December, where did I host a pizza party at?
A. The Ronald McDonald House in New York
15. What college did I graduate from?
A. Gonzaga University